- B.A., History, Pacific Lutheran University, 2018
- B.A. , Economics, Pacific Lutheran University, 2018
- Master of Studies, Modern British History, University of Oxford, 2020
- Supports faculty in the development, implementation, and budget management of Short-Term Study Away Programs including travel logistics
- Supports faculty in recruiting, advising, accepting and orienting students as well as processing pre-departure paperwork and program evaluations
- Manages the Program Assistant Staff Development Program
Courtney Olsen (she/her) is the Manager of Short-Term Programs at the Wang Center for Global and Community Engaged Education. While an undergraduate at PLU, she studied away in London through GEO and on a PLU J-Term program in Austria, the Czech Republic, and Germany. Prior to joining the Wang Center staff, Courtney completed a Master of Studies in Modern British History at the University of Oxford.