- Ph.D., Neuroscience, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, 2010
- B.A., Biology & Neuroscience, Carthage College, 2004
- STEM Best Practices Conference , Empires and Ecosystems:A Cross-Curricular PBL, Galveston, TX (2012)
- Werner CT, Murray CH, Reimers JM, Chauhan NM, Woo KK, Molla HM, Loweth JA, Wolf ME . "Trafficking of calcium-permeable AMPA receptors in nucleus accumbens medium spiny neurons co-cultured with prefrontal cortex neurons." Neuropharmacology 2016:
- Jaramillo TC, Speed, HE, Xuan Z, Reimers JM, Escamilla CO, Weaver TP, Liu S, Filonova I, Powell CM . "Novel Shank3 mutant exhibits behaviors with face validity for autism and altered striatal and hippocampal function." Autism Res. 2016:
- Jaramillo TC, Speed, HE, Xuan Z, Reimers JM, Liu S, Powell, CM . "Altered Striatal Synaptic Function and Abnormal Behaviour in Shank3 Exon4-9 Deletion Mouse Model of Autism." Autism Res. 2016: 350-375.
- Speed HE, Kouser M, Xuan Z, Reimers JM, Ochoa CF, Gupta N, Liu S, Powell CM . "Autism-Associated Insertion Mutation (insG) of Shank3 Exon 21 Causes Impaired Synaptic Transmission and Behavioral Deficits." J Neurosci. 2015: 9648-9665.
- Reimers JM, Loweth JA, Wolf ME . "BDNF contributes to both rapid and homeostatic alterations in AMPA receptor surface expression in nucleus accumbens medium spiny neurons." European Journal of Neuroscience 2014: 1159-1169.
- Kouser M, Speed HE, Dewey CM, Reimers JM, Widman AJ, Gupta N, Liu S, Jaramillo TC, Bangash M, Xiao B, Worley P, Powell CM . "Loss of Predominant Shank3 Isoforms Results in Hippocampus-dependent Impairments in Behavior and Synaptic Transmission." J Neurosci. 2013: 18448-18468.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science , (2005 - Present)
- Society for Neuroscience , (2003 - Present)