- Grand Award: The top two projects receive plaques and are eligible to receive a trip to the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. Through the generosity of Intel Education this prize includes travel, hotel accommodations, and a stipend.
- Category Award: Each category winner receives a medallion and certificate, second and third place winners receive a ribbon and certificate, and honorable mention winners receive a certificate.
- All participants receive a pin and participation certificate
- Grade Level Award: For each grade level, first place, second place, third place, and honorable mention winners receive ribbons and certificates.
- All participants receive a pin and participation ribbon.
All participants are eligible to receive specialty awards. These awards are sponsored by governmental agencies, businesses, professional organizations and individuals.
Results from the 2019 Intel ISEF
Sathvik Nallamalli, Olympia HS, Olympia
Grand Award: 4th place.
Smriti Somasundarum, Olympia HS, Olympia
Specialty Award: Full tuition scholarship. Arizona State University
Abhinav Gundrala, Nicole Gunderson, Rachel Freeman, Olympia HS, Olympia
Specialty Award: Honorable Mention, American Psychological Society