Here you will find the most current notices and status information about PLU’s online services & resources. If you are having any networking or computing issues, please come to this page first to see if others have already reported the same problem and what is being done to resolve it.
Current System Notices
Internet Service Provider Planned Outage - Thursday, March 23rd 12:00AM - 06:00AM
6:38pm, March 16, 2023WHAT: PLU Internet Service Provider Maintenance
WHEN: 3/23/2023 Duration: 12:00AM-6:00AM
WHERE: Internet service in and out of campus
Current Status: Scheduled
Description: One of PLU's Internet Service Providers will be performing maintenance on some of their equipment that supports one of our internet connections. This work is scheduled between 12:00AM (midnight) and 6:00AM on the morning of Thursday, March 23rd.
PLU has multiple ISP connections and has designed our connectivity to utilize all links whenever possible. During this maintenance, our Internet service will be switched to our secondary ISP for all traffic. However, during the transition periods users may experience disruption to their connections.
Service(s) Impacted: Campus Internet Service
Workarounds: Secondary ISP should handle our Internet service needs.
Next Update: Following completion of maintenance and confirmation from our ISP.
- Google Apps
- Campus Calendar
- PLU Help Desk
- Campus Network
- **RESOLVED: All Banner Services Unavailable Sunday, February 26, 2023 from 5:00am-11:00am for scheduled maintenance
- Sakai Unavailable for Maintenance, Fri., Feb. 24, 6:00am
- **RESOLVED: All Banner Services will be offline today Monday, February 13, 2023 from ~12 Noon - 1:00PM for maintenance
- Sakai Unavailable for Maintenance, Fri., Feb. 17, 6:00am
- Sakai Unavailable for Maintenance, Fri., Feb. 10, 6:00am
- More »