Welcome to PLU Procurement!
The Procurement Office is responsible for overseeing and facilitating the acquisition of goods and services to ensure financial stewardship of revenue dollars. PLU Procurement develops and implements procurement strategies to garner cost savings for further investment into the campus community.
Responsibilities and Functions:
- Provide timely approvals of purchases via requisition processing
- Develop and implement cost saving initiatives
- Facilitate competitive bidding
- Support Request for Proposal, Request for Information and Request for Quote processes
- Assist with vendor selection
- Monitor and manage vendor contracts
- Audit University spending for compliance with purchasing policies