PLU Health Services Policies
- If an appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, this will be considered a “no-show”.
- Late check-in
- If a student arrives more than 6 minutes late, they will be unable to check-in for their original appointment, and will be rescheduled and listed as a “no-show”
- Students receive a warning for their first infraction (or no-show) each academic year, and will be charged $30 for each subsequent infraction. Infractions are counted separately for the Health Center and Counseling Center.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, call (253) 535-7337 at your earliest convenience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
A key component to opening safely and returning to in-person campus activities, consistent with public-health guidelines, is the requirement that all PLU students – undergraduate and graduate – be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and report it to PLU Health Services prior to arriving on campus in Fall. (See PLU COVID-19 Vaccine Policy)
Request for Light Box
Any student interested in borrowing a light box must make an appointment with one of the Health Services providers to discuss whether their symptoms are consistent with SADD. If appropriate, a student may borrow a box for 2 weeks, in which time most people are able to determine whether it is helping to ease the symptoms of their depression. The light boxes we carry will not be available to purchase, but we can guide a student to resources to purchase one, and if necessary, provide financial assistance toward the purchase of a box.
Requests for records/refills
Patients must allow 48 hours for requests to be completed for the following:
- Medication refills
- Copy of medical records
- Copy of immunization records
- Completion of paperwork for another source
No Sick Notes
PLU Health Services do not write sick notes for patients or notes for missing class or work.
Stimulant Medication Policy
Please click the following link for more information: Stimulant Medication Policy
601 121st St S Parkland, WA 98444
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
911 (off campus)