Official High School & College/University Transcripts

Final, official transcripts from high school and all college/university attended are required to start classes!

High School transcripts must show the actual graduation date. College/University transcripts must show final grades for all courses enrolled. Transcripts must be sent directly from the high school or college/university or must be brought in to the Registrar’s office in a sealed envelope from the school.

Transcripts must be sent to:

PLU Registrar’s Office    
12180 Park Avenue South    
Tacoma, WA  98447

Order your transcript as soon as you finish the quarter/term at your current high school or college/university.

Contact the Registrar’s Office if you have questions: