School of Business
The PLU School of Business is a community of engaged faculty, staff, and administrators who provide an excellent business education in a student-centered learning environment grounded in the liberal arts that inspires students to:
- LEARN for life,
- LIVE purposefully,
- LEAD responsibly, and
- CARE for others.
Code of Ethics
School of Business faculty and staff are committed to professional behavior that:
- Exemplifies high standards of academic and personal integrity in all interactions with constituents;
- Respects the dignity and rights of others;
- Creates a learning environment that supports open dialogue and academic freedom;
- Fosters stewardship and social responsibility; and
- Demonstrates personal accountability.