- Impact maintains and distributes to 29 boards across PLU’s campus.
- If you would like for Impact to distribute posters that you have already designed and printed, please send them to AUC 161 (Student Life Office) between 8:00am and 5:00pm to be stamped and approved at the front desk. The stamped posters will then be returned to Impact’s office.
- Impact Boards are for PLU-affiliated advertising only. Impact will not design or distribute personal ads, or ads for outside organizations.
- Posters must include certain necessary information to be stamped and approved for distribution. You can find these requirements on our policies page, under “Advertising Policies.”
- If your poster is missing any required information, it will be returned to the Impact office unstamped. Impact will contact you if a poster must be modified.
- Please do not leave unstamped posters in the Impact mailbox.
NOTE: We recommend submitting your poster 2-3 weeks before the day you want your poster distributed. This ensures that your poster has enough time to be stamped and approved, or modified if necessary, before the desired distribution date.
For Fall Semester 2018, Impact distributes on Mondays and Thursdays. There will be no exceptions for late submissions.
- Anderson University Center (Residential Life, Clubs & Organizations, Dining Card Swipe Desk, Old Main Market, LASR, The Cave)
- Hauge Administration Building (near Student Financial Services and upstairs to the right)
- Ingram (by Ingram 100)
- Morken (by first floor bathrooms)
- Rieke Entry Pillar
- Mary Baker Russell (second floor practice wing)
- Ordal (lobby and stairwell)
- Hinderlie (lobby and stairwell)
- Pflueger (in stairwell)
- Tinglestad (boards on all floors as of Fall 2017)
At a Glance:
Over the semester Impact receives hundreds of requests to design, print, and distribute posters. As such, there are a few things you, the client, should keep in mind:
- There is no standard board size for all 29 locations. Some will fill up sooner than others, which makes it hard to guarantee that every board will get every poster.
- First come, first served. Priority is given to clients who design and/or print through Impact services. Drop-offs are set aside to go up after priority posters.
- Impact will not accept last minute distribution requests. No exceptions.
- Unless otherwise specified, posters go up for 2 weeks.
- Impact’s employees are students–clients should recognize that the distributor will do their best to get posters up, however due to physical or other limitations may not be able to do so. Just because the top section of a board is clear does not mean the distributor can reach it, or has access to something that can help them reach.
- Only Impact employees may distribute/remove posters from Impact boards. No exceptions.