Dream Gonzales, LAT, ATC
Community Director for Stuen & Ordal Halls
- M.S.E., Higher Education Administration, University of Kansas, 2019
- B.S., Computer Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, 2017
Campus Life Responsibilities
- Supervise the Ordal and Stuen RA’s
- Support the following Learning Communities in Ordal & Stuen Halls: First in the Family, Students of Color, Environmental & Social Justice, Lavender Community, Upper Division
- Coordinate move-in, move-out, room/hall moves, and roommate agreements
- Manage Ordal’s and Stuen’s programming budget.
- Create & deliver pro-devo curriculum
- Collaboratively implement the departmental co-curriculum
- Support in staff recruitment, selection, training and evaluation
- Liaison for clubs & organizations that align with Learning Communities
Student Life Responsibilities
- PLUS 100 Instructor
- Professional Staff On-Call (Campus Crisis Response)
- Conduct hearing educator for campus policy violations
- NASPA (National Association of College Student Personnel Administrators) , (8/1/2017 - Present)
- NASPA Asian Pacific Islander Knowledge Community Regional Representative , (9/12/2019 - Present)
Dream is originally from Southern CA but has lived and traveled all over the world. She is passionate about being a community advocate working towards a more just and sustainable world. She shows care by making sure those around her never go hungry.
Her higher education background lies in athletics, campus activities, fraternity and sorority life, and residential life. She enjoys spending time with her sisters and her dog, Dyno, in the outdoors.