- Studies in Music Education, University of Puget Sound
- Serve as Student Life liaison for all purchase card function
- Review requests and determine decisions regarding waiver from the University’s Residency Requirement and Contract Cancellation Penalties.
- Assist the AVP for Campus Life with operations for eight traditional-style residence halls and one apartment-style hall.
- Train, direct, and act as a resource for Student Life Division professional and student staff on budgetary procedures and guidelines in accordance with PLU policies.
- Green Belt Certification PLU , (July 2013 - Present)
- Notary for the State of Washington , (2011 - Present)
After years of owning and operating her own music studio in the Puyallup Valley, Rebecca joined the PLU family in 2007. From seismic renovations to large divisional events, Rebecca loves logistics and planning. If you can catch her in her office, you might be able to guess her mood by her daily choice of Spotify playlist. Rebecca is a Pacific Northwest native who loves pickle ball and gardening.