Campus Life Operations Manager
- Bachelors, Music, Pacific Lutheran University, 2022
- Masters, Higher Education Leadership & Administration , Central Washington University, (Student)
- Primary reception for the RLIF inbox, phone calls and walk-ins for Campus Life Office
- Oversee incoming Living Plans and Learning Community Applications for all students
- Track and oversee room moves, housing cancellations, housing requests, etc.
- Help coordinate the Room Selection Process and Opening/Closing Procedures
- Oversee and organize Extended Stay Housing & Early Arrival Housing during summer
Sarah is an alumni of Pacific Lutheran University, graduating in 2022 with a Bachelors in Music. She started working in Campus Life right after graduating and is currently pursuing her Masters in Higher Education at Central Washington University. While attending PLU, Sarah worked in the Campus Life and Dean of Student’s Office as a student worker. She was also a part of University Singers and PLU Ringers on-campus musical groups.
Sarah is from Portland, Oregon and enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and writing in her free time.