Anthropology Program Learning Outcomes
- Identify and explain the complexity of biological and cultural diversity over time and across space.
(ILOs 1, 2, 3, 5, 6)
- Illustrate the importance of studying cultures with the holistic, comparative, and biocultural approaches to studying humans over time and across space. (ILOs 1, 2, 3, 5, 6)
- Explain the importance of the concepts/issues associated with the terms cultural relativism, ethnocentrism, and racism with reference to a variety of cultural contexts. (ILOs 1, 2, 5, 6)
- Identify and critically evaluate historical and contemporary schools of anthropological thought. (ILOs 1, 2, 3, 6)
- Design a theory-based anthropological research project with ethical, methodological, and practical considerations. (ILOs 1, 2, 3, 5)