Master’s Industrial Internship Program Info Session
The Master’s Industrial Internship Program at the UO’s Knight Campus invites you to join us for a virtual panel exploring how to earn a master’s degree and launch your career at the same time.
TO LEARN MORE:(If you missed the fall session, feel free to join us)
VIRTUAL Alumni Panel & Info Session
Friday, February 5th on Zoom
Noon Pacific / 3PM Eastern
RSVP for Zoom Info: https://forms.gle/fg3nnUkrH1x62qfw7
Application Fee Waivers for 2021
In light of the financial hardship students are facing during the pandemic, we are waiving the application fee for all domestic students.
Priority Deadline: February 15th
Why It’s Special:
In just over a year, you can gain:
- 9-months work experience.
- This year’s average annualized internship compensation is just over $60,000.
- A master’s degree in chemistry or applied physics.
- Focus areas in: PV/ Semiconductors, Polymers, Molecular Sensors and Optics.
- A professional network that will provide the foundation for a career.
- A resume with something on it.
- Close to 90% of student interns have regular positions within 3 months of completing their internships.
- More data about what industry is all about.
- Even if you think you want a Phd, this program allows you to gain insight on what the marketplace is looking for – allowing you to be more strategic in choosing research that will allow you to build a marketable skill set and develop the professional skills that will make you more competitive. Regardless of which trail you eventually blaze, this program allows you to do it with more data about the opportunities out there.