University of Florida/France International REU Program in Chemistry
The International Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) program is a 11-12 week program based in France. Participants will spend most of their time working with graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, staff, and other undergraduates on a well-developed research project under the mentorship of an experienced faculty member sponsored by the University of Florida and is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident (DACA students can apply for the AgroParis and Reims sites)
- Must have previous research experience
- Students with appropriate research interests in Chemistry, Biochemistry or other STEM areas are encouraged to apply
- Pre-professional (Medical, Law, Dentistry, Veterinary) students are NOT encouraged to apply.
- Applications: (submissions accepted through February 21, 2023)
- Summer REU: May – August 2023 (actual travelling dates depend on each student schedule)
- Poster presentation – ACS National Meeting & Exposition Spring 2024
Stipend consists of $6000 for travel, food and miscellaneous + free housing (provided by hosting site). Reimbursement for ACS participation: Up to $1000 are provided to travel to the National Meeting of the American Chemical Society in 2024 (if in person).
Find all the details here: https://reu.chem.ufl.edu/the-program/