Faculty Executive Committee (FEC)
The Faculty Executive Committee shall consist of the chair, vice-chair, and faculty secretary, the representative to the Board of Regents, the chairs of the faculty standing committees, the president, and the provost.
The Faculty Executive Committee shall perform the following duties:
- To coordinate the work of standing committees and to assist the chair of the faculty in preparing agendas for meetings of the Faculty Assembly.
- To oversee the implementation of faculty legislation.
- To review and make recommendations to the faculty regarding all proposals for the establishment of ad hoc faculty committees and other ad hoc committees involving faculty membership and which transcend division or school lines, including joint faculty-student or faculty-administration committees. Such recommendations may include conditions regarding duration and membership as the executive committee finds appropriate.
- To consider and to refer to appropriate faculty organs such matters of faculty interest and importance as it deems proper.
- To appoint faculty to specified positions on university standing committees.
Chair of Faculty – Bridget Yaden
Vice Chair of Faculty – Neal Yakelis
Secretary of Faculty – Mary Ellard-Ivey
President – Allan Belton
Provost – Joanna Gregson
Faculty Representative to the Board of Regents – Lisa Marcus
Chairs of Faculty Standing Committees
CAMPUS MINISTRY COUNCIL
Nancy Simpson-Younger, English (seat expires: 2021)
STUDENT LIFE AWARDS COMMITTEE
Patrick Muturi, Nursing (seat expires 2023)
TITLE IX COMMITTEE
Elisabeth Esmiol Wilson, Marriage & Family Therapy (seat expires 2022)
UNIVERSITY DIVERSITY COMMITTEE
Patrick Moneyang, Languages & Literatures (seat expires 2022)
Dean Waldow, Chemistry (seat expires 2023)
UNIVERSITY SAFETY COMMITTEE
Charles Katica, Kinesiology (seat expires 2021)
Spring 2021 FEC meetings
Friday, February 12, 2021, 3:00-4:30 pm
Friday, March 12, 2021, 3:00-4:30 pm
Friday, April 9, 2021, 3:00-4:30 pm
Friday, May 3, 2021, 3:00-4:30 pm