School of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program
Prospective BSN students are encouraged to attend an information session to learn more about the program, meet an admissions coordinator, and visit campus. If you cannot attend one of the information sessions listed below, feel free to contact us with questions or to request that a packet of information be mailed to you.
Seating is limited – RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
BSN sessions are normally held in Anderson University Center or in Ramstad Hall on the second floor. Directions to PLU are below and a campus map is located online here.
Winter 2017 BSN Sessions:
- Tuesday, January 10th 9-11 am in University Center Regency Room 203
- Tuesday, February 14th 9-11 am in University Center Regency Room 203
- Tuesday, May 2nd 9-11 am in the Chris Knutzen Hall (Room 214)
Evening Information Sessions
- Tuesday, March 14th 6-8 pm in Scandinavian Cultural Center (Room 101)
- Tuesday, April 25th 6-8 pm in the Scandinavian Cultural Center (Room 101)
Directions to PLU from Interstate 5
- Interstate 5 to Tacoma
- Take exit 127 East Hwy 512 (Puyallup and Mt. Rainier exit)
- Take Pacific Ave. exit (Hwy 7) and turn right at the light
- Turn right on Garfield Street (at light)
- The end of Garfield Street turns into Park Avenue South–You’ll see Harstad Hall at that intersection ( where Campus Safety is located for Visitor parking passes); Ramstad Hall and the Anderson University Center will be to your left on Park Avenue South
There are three parking lots on Park Avenue South–feel free to park in those lots, or any PLU parking lot. Please avoid reserved spots.
Morning or afternoon session (but not summer!–see just below) –parking pass required: pick up a parking pass from our Campus Safety office, located in Harstad Hall. Harstad Hall is located at the intersection of Park Avenue South and Garfield Street.
Evening or summer sessions–No parking pass is needed after 6pm or during the summer.