Shumenghui Zhai, PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- PhD, Nursing Science , University of Washington
- MPH, Community and Behavioral Health Science, University of Pittsburgh
- BSN, Nursing Science , Nanjing Medical University
- Analysis, evaluation, and reformulation of social cognitive theory: Toward parent-child shared management in sleep health
- A Comparative Trial of Improving Care for Underserved Asian Americans Infected with Hepatitis B Virus. Digestive diseases and sciences, 10.1007/s10620-023-07840-5
- Perceptions and Beliefs of Memory Loss and Dementia Among Korean, Samoan, Cambodian, and Chinese Older Adults: A Cross-Cultural Qualitative Study.
- Empowering Low-Income Asian American Women to Conduct Human Papillomavirus Self-Sampling Test: A Community-Engaged and Culturally Tailored Intervention.
- A Multilevel Intervention to Increase HPV Vaccination among Asian American Adolescents. Journal of community health, 47(1), 9–16.
- Western Institute of Nursing Annual Comminicating Nursing Research Conference, Analysis, Evaluation, and Reformulation of Social Cognitive Theory: Towards Parent-Child Shared Management in Sleep Health, Tucson, AZ (April 2023)
- 2022 CANS State of the Science Congress, A sleep-self-management intervention (SLEEPSMART) for Children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Parents: Feasibility and Acceptability., Washington DC (September 2022)
- 2022 CANS State of the Science Congress, Digital Health Tools Assisted Interventions to Support Family Caregivers: An Updated Systematic Review, Washington DC (September 2022)
- 4th Annual Ignite Aging Symposium, Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Older Adults Perceptions and Beliefs about Brain Health., Washington DC (October 2021)
- 47th Annual Transcultural Nursing Society Conference, A synthesis and analysis for critiques of cultural frameworks to understanding health and healthcare including Leininger’s Culture Care Theory., Albuquerque, NM (October 2021)