Learning Online at PLU
Online and blended learning at Pacific Lutheran University isn’t restricted to undergraduate, degree-seeking students. Non-matriculated students/students at other colleges, graduate students, and working professionals can all find options to meet their budgets and schedules. Programs include:
- Summer Sessions – online courses for 2017 include: Elementary Spanish, Introduction to Psychology, Financial Accounting, and Introduction to Music.
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Closely-Held Business – graduate certificate that prepares students to lead in entrepreneurial settings and firms where ownership is closely held
- Summer Endorsements – Washington educators can add endorsements during the summer in an accelerated but accessible blended format
- Curriculum Models for Physical Education – Short-term, non-credit overview of approaches for physical education teachers
- Medical Terminology for Allied Health Professionals – Short-term, non-credit overview of medical vocabulary and terminology
- Foundations in Faith Community Nursing – Blended course to introduce nurses and those involved in health ministries to the practice specialty of faith community nursing