PLU's Econ Mentoring Program prepares Lutes for success!
The Alumni & Student Connections Mentoring Program is a partnership with the Department of Economics which aims to support students’ professional development and help prepare them for the future. Throughout the program students will gain insight into career fields and build connections with alumni industry professionals, resulting in a rich and rewarding experience for all participants.
Mentoring Program Overview:
- This year, the program has 17 student and alumni pairings participating in the program!
- The program is a 6 month commitment and will take place from November to April.
- Mentor and mentee pairs review expectations, set goals, and agree to connect once a month (meet up virtually or face-to-face).
- Pairings will be provided with guided discussion topics and suggested activities in order to facilitate a successful experience.
- A celebratory closing reception will take place on April 30th, 2020.
For questions or more information about the mentoring program, please contact Kevin Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.