On Campus Information Sessions
Please RSVP; Seating is Limited.
Come visit us to learn more about the MFT program. You will have the opportunity to meet with the Director of Graduate Admission and a current MFT student. Session will be followed up by a visit to the MFT program classroom and the on-campus community clinic, the Couple and Family Therapy Center.
- Thursday, November 21, 1:00pm (on-campus) Register
- Tuesday, December 3, 11:00am (on-campus) Register
- Tuesday, December 10, 11:00am (on-campus) Register
- Thursday, December 19, 1:00pm (on-campus) Register
- Wednesday, January 8, 4:00pm (Online webinar with Dr. David Ward) Register
- Wednesday, January 15, 11:00am (on-campus) Register
- Wednesday, January 22, 3:00pm (on-campus) Register
Online webinar will meet via Zoom. If this is your first time attending a Zoom webinar on your computer or mobile device, it will prompt you to download a small application file or the Zoom Cloud Meetings app. If you encounter any problem joining the Zoom webinar, please call the Graduate Admission Office program office at 253-535-8570.
All on-campus information sessions are held at the Office of Graduate Admission located inside the Center for Graduate and Continuing Education.
12166 Pacific Ave South
Tacoma, WA 98444