Register for a live online information session to learn more about the Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy program. You will have the opportunity to meet with the Director of Graduate Admission and a current MFT student who will talk about the MFT curriculum, unique features of the program, and admissions guidelines.
Upcoming Information Sessions (in Pacific Time)
- Tuesday, August 15, 1:00pm
- Tuesday, September 12, 1:00pm
- Tuesday, September 26, 1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 17, 1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 31, 1:00pm
- Tuesday, November 14, 1:00pm
- Tuesday, December 12, 1:00pm
All information sessions are hosted via Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting link. If you do not receive the email, please contact Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-535-8570.