Hosting Events that Include Alcohol

No alcohol can be served or consumed at any on campus event unless an approved “Application for Campus Event with
Alcohol” is on file with Hospitality Services. PLU Catering must be contracted to provide food and non alcoholic beverages
for the event. Alcohol and the service thereof must be contracted through 208 Garfield. The application can be found on
PLU Catering’s website.