Grade Disputes

Students who believe an instructor has unfairly or inaccurately evaluated their coursework may appeal a grade. Each school and division (Arts & Communication, Business, Education & Kinesiology, Humanities, Natural Sciences, Nursing, Social Sciences) has its own grade dispute procedure. Students should first attempt to resolve the dispute with their instructor, and, only if that effort fails, contact the office of the dean of the school or division in which the course was offered for information on how best to proceed.